Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2017: Italy
GlobalDatas Italy Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- In Q3-17 the GDP grew by 1.7% compared to Q3-16, driven by an increase in domestic consumption and gross fixed investment
- November 2017 saw a significant fall in youth unemployment with a 6.4% decrease compared to 2016
- Consumer confidence also ended the year with a negative index of -6.4 points, the least pessimistic index recorded throughout 2017
- In Q4-17 sales for soft drinks grew by 4%, mainly due to the success of packaged water. Growth was primarily driven by packaged water's healthy image and affordable price positioning
- Sales of alcoholic drinks grew by 1%, primarily thanks to the success of beer which is viewed as a natural, versatile and value for money option
- Volume sales of dairy drinks decreased by over 3%, mainly due to the continued consumer disaffection towards white milk
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Italy beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Italy to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 7
5.1 Soft Drinks 7
5.1.1 Packaged Water 7
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 8
5.1.3 Carbonates 8
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 9
5.1.5 Flavored Water 9
5.1.6 Juice 10
5.1.7 Nectars 10
5.1.8 Still Drinks 11
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 11
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 12
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 12
5.1.12 Sports Drinks 13
5.1.13 Energy Drinks 14
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 14
5.3 Dairy Drinks 15
5.4 Hot Beverages 16
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 17
6.1 Industry News 17
6.2 Distribution News 17
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots 18
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 19
8 Data Tables 21
9 Appendix 27
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 22
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 23
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 24
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 25
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 26
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 27
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com