Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2017: Portugal
GlobalDatas Portugal Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- An improving economy with growing GDP saw a greater number of visitors to Horeca outlets and an increase in frequency of visits
- Consumption trends in Q4-17 were directly influenced by the sugar tax implemented in February. As with the annual results, this was mainly evidenced in the on-premise channel
- Consumers continued to focus on the health and wellness trend, evidenced in a migration of consumption between regular presentations and those without calories
- Off-premise prices increased for categories impacted by the sugar tax
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Portugal beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Portugal to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 5
5.1 Soft Drinks 5
5.1.1 Packaged Water 5
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 6
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 7
5.1.6 Juice 7
5.1.7 Nectars 8
5.1.8 Still Drinks 8
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 8
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 9
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 9
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 9
5.1.13 Sports Drinks 10
5.1.14 Energy Drinks 10
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 10
5.3 Dairy Drinks 11
5.4 Hot Beverages 11
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 11
6.1 Distribution News 11
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 12
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 12
8 Data Tables 13
9 Pricing Tables 19
10 Appendix 22
List of Tables
Table 1: Portugal at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 14
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 15
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 16
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 17
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 18
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 19
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2017 - 2018 20
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org