Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Austria
GlobalDatas Austria Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Q2-17 saw further improvement in consumer confidence, which registered a positive index for the first time since August 2011
- Temperatures were well above the average during the quarter, as June 2017 was the second warmest June on record
- Soft drinks registered a 2% volume growth in Q2-17, principally driven by gains in the important packaged water category, with demand boosted by the favorable climatic conditions during the quarter
- Alcoholic drinks registered a 1% growth, mainly driven by increased beer volumes, which also benefited from the above average temperatures during May and June
- Dairy drinks consumption increased by 1% in Q2-17 year on year, driven by promotional activities and product innovation.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Austria beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Austria to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 7
5.1 Soft Drinks 7
5.1.1 Packaged Water 7
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 7
5.1.3 Carbonates 8
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 9
5.1.5 Flavored Water 9
5.1.6 Juice 10
5.1.7 Nectars 10
5.1.8 Still Drinks 11
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 12
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 12
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 13
5.1.12 Sports Drinks 14
5.1.13 Energy Drinks 14
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 15
5.3 Dairy Drinks 15
5.4 Hot Beverages 18
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 19
6.1.1 Industry News 19
6.1.2 Distribution News 19
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 20
7 Focus On Private Label Soft Drinks 24
8 Data Tables 25
9 Appendix 31
What is this Report About? 31
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Table 1: Austria at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Private Label Soft Drinks, 2015-2017F 24
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 25
Table 5: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 26
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 27
Table 7: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 28
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 29
Table 9: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 30
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com