Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Greece
GlobalDatas Greece Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Based on preliminary data, ELSTATs (Hellenic Statistical Authority) prediction for the Q1-17 GDP was +0.4%, an improved statistic compared to the previous prediction. However, KEPEs prediction for the Q2-17 GDP is +1.3%, due to the completion of the economys evaluation and the expected growth in tourism
- The deal between the government and the lenders includes more austerity measures, while the set targets are highly questionable
- Tourism remained the only positive in a plummeting economy, as data for 2017 seems promising. However, unstable weather conditions during the quarter affected consumption, but summer finally settled at the end of Q2- 17
- Soft drinks grew by over 2% compared with Q2-16, whilst sales of alcoholic drinks declined by 6% during Q2-17 and the year on year performance of dairy declined by under 3%
- The PL segments performed below the market in the dominant packaged water category and the iced/RTD tea drinks category. On the other hand, they outperformed the market in carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks and energy drinks.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Greece beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Greece to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 8
5.1 Soft Drinks 8
5.1.1 Packaged Water 8
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 8
5.1.3 Carbonates 9
5.1.4 Flavored Water 9
5.1.5 Juice 10
5.1.6 Nectars 10
5.1.7 Still Drinks 11
5.1.8 Squash/Syrups 11
5.1.9 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 12
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 12
5.1.11 Sports Drinks 13
5.1.12 Energy Drinks 13
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 14
5.3 Dairy Drinks 14
5.4 Hot Beverages 15
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 16
6.1.1 Industry News 16
6.1.2 Distribution News 16
6.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News 16
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 16
7 Focus On Private Label Soft Drinks 18
8 Data Tables 19
9 Appendix 25
What is this Report About? 25
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List of Tables
Table 1: Greece at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Private Label Soft Drinks, 2015-2017F 18
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 5: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 21
Table 7: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 22
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 23
Table 9: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 24
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org