Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Macedonia
GlobalDatas Macedonia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- A high unemployment rate amongst younger consumers, as well as ongoing migration towards western countries, were the main obstacle for faster recovery in the all commercial beverage market
- The soft drinks market registered a 2% volume growth, as it gained share in Q2-17. Volumes were driven by new product development and increased marketing activity in the carbonates and still drinks categories
- Increased price promotional activity in the beer market and more competitive bulk/HOD water pricing in the institutions channel were also key factors behind the recover of all commercial beverages
- The Coca-Cola Company, Pelisterka and the rapidly decreasing Kozuvcanka brands continued to shape soft drinks consumption trends. Major growth was also driven by PepsiCo's new, more affordable PET packaging sizes
- The weather conditions in Q2-17 were largely in line with the average, and therefore did not affect consumption trends
- Private Label was present in almost all categories, but its only relevant share and focus was represented by Kam Markets.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Macedonia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Macedonia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 8
5.1.6 Juice 8
5.1.7 Nectars 8
5.1.8 Still Drinks 9
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 9
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 10
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 10
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 10
5.1.13 Sports Drinks 11
5.1.14 Energy Drinks 11
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 12
5.3 Dairy Drinks 13
5.4 Hot Beverages 14
5.5 New Products & Photo Shots 14
6 Focus On Private Label Soft Drinks 15
7 Data Tables 16
8 Appendix 23
What is this Report About? 23
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List of Tables
Table 1: Macedonia at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Private Label Soft Drinks, 2015-2017F 15
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 17
Table 5: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 18
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 7: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 21
Table 9: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 22
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com