Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Ukraine
GlobalDatas Ukraine Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Ukraine is seeing signs of economic growth albeit it at a slow pace
- New products on the market have been witnessed, notably the launch of low calorie Pepsi Black
- In Q2-17, Ukraine imported twice more wine than it exported
- AVK, one of the biggest confectionary producers, has invested in the coffee market.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Ukraine beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Ukraine to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 5
5.1 Soft Drinks 5
5.1.1 Packaged Water 5
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 6
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 6
5.1.5 Flavored Water 6
5.1.6 Juice 7
5.1.7 Nectars 7
5.1.8 Still Drinks 8
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 8
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 8
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 9
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 9
5.1.13 Sports Drinks 9
5.1.14 Energy Drinks 9
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 10
5.3 Dairy Drinks 11
5.4 Hot Beverages 12
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 13
6.1.1 Industry News 13
6.1.2 Distribution News 13
6.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News 14
7 Focus On Private Label Soft Drinks 15
8 Data Tables 16
9 Pricing Tables 22
10 Appendix 31
What is this Report About? 31
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Table 1: Ukraine at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Private Label Soft Drinks, 2015-2017F 15
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 16
Table 5: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 17
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 18
Table 7: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 19
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 20
Table 9: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 21
Table 10: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 22
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org