Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Belarus
GlobalDatas Belarus Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- There are monetary policies aimed at preserving stable local BYR currency rates which have caused minor fluctuations in Q3-2017. Quarterly changes of major currencies include; 1 USD=1,9632 BYR (-1,5%), 1 EUR=2,3141(- 4,8%)
- The GDP reached its yearly target in Q3-2017 equating to 76.5 bn BYR (+1.7% during January-September 2017 )
- The GDP annual forecast for 2018 has been revised to a new growth rate of +3.4% as the economy continues to improve
- Profitability rates reached 8.4% during January-August period
- The consumer price index reached 99.9% in July with similar growth in September 2017. This was attributed to the stable currency and strict controls led by the Ministry of Antimonopoly Regulation and Trade
- Retail prices decreased for food and drinks (-0.7% in July compared to the previous month)
- The health segment is continuing to grow, increasing the pressure for categories that are primarily perceived as having a high sugar content
- Moderate summer temperatures did not provide strong support for consumer demand despite the recovering economy which provoked more explorative purchasing, particularly those perceived as premium
- The total population displayed a significantly smaller decrease in the population compared to Q2-17 as less people emigrated due to the recovering economic situation
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Belarus beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Belarus to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 8
5.1.6 Juice 8
5.1.7 Nectars 9
5.1.8 Still Drinks 9
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 9
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 10
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 10
5.1.12 Sports Drinks 10
5.1.13 Energy Drinks 11
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 11
5.3 Dairy Drinks 12
5.4 Hot Beverages terly Update 13
6.1 Industry News 13
6.2 Distribution News 13
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots 13
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 16
8 Data Tables 17
9 Pricing Tables 23
10 Appendix 37
List of Tables
Table 1: Belarus at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 17
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 18
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 21
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 22
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 23
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com