Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Estonia
GlobalDatas Estonia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- The health and wellness trend boosted packaged and enhanced water sales
- The alcoholic drinks market declined due to increased taxes. However, the effect was limited by the fact that consumers tend to purchase alcohol in neighboring Latvia and consume it in Estonia
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Estonia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Estonia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 7
5.1.6 Juice 8
5.1.7 Nectars 8
5.1.8 Still Drinks 8
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 9
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 9
5.1.11 Sports Drinks 9
5.1.12 Energy Drinks 10
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 10
5.3 Dairy Drinks 11
5.4 Hot Beverages 11
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 12
6.1 Industry News 12
6.2 Distribution News 12
6.2.1 Packaging/Legislation News 12
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots 13
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 14
8 Data Tables 15
9 Pricing Tables 21
10 Appendix 23
List of Tables
Table 1: Estonia at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 15
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 16
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 17
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 18
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 21
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org