Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Greece
GlobalDatas Greece Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- ELSTATs (Hellenic Statistical Authority) preliminary data show that the Q2-17 GDP was 0.8%
- Despite government satisfaction over the GDP growth so far, performance will have to improve significantly in the remaining part of the year, in order to reach the annual target of 1.5%
- KEPEs prediction for the Q3-17 GDP is still at 1.5%
- Market Indexes recorded improvement, as no new measures for the remainder of the year will be imposed
- Improvement was also recorded on the unemployment front, which was boosted by a strong recovery of the tourism industry
- Stable, warm weather conditions resulted in most of the country being in favor of consumption
- Soft drinks grew by 7% compared with Q3-16, driven by gains in flavored water, packaged water, carbonates, nectars, and energy drinks, and more limited gains in still drinks, iced/rtd coffee drinks, juice and squash/syrups. Sports drinks and iced/RTD tea drinks recorded losses
- The PL products outperformed the market in most soft drinks categories, with the exception of carbonates
- Sales of alcoholic drinks grew by under 2% during Q3-17; cider and beer recorded growth, wine and spirits remained stable, while fortified wine and FABs faced losses
- The year on year performance of dairy was stable, driven, in particular, by the stabilization of the dominant white milk. Soymilk, flavored milk, and condensed milk recorded growth, while evaporated milk, drinking yogurt, and fermented milk faced losses
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Greece beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Greece to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 9
5.1 Soft Drinks 9
5.1.1 Packaged Water 9
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 9
5.1.3 Carbonates 10
5.1.4 Flavored Water 10
5.1.5 Juice 11
5.1.6 Nectars 11
5.1.7 Still Drinks 12
5.1.8 Squash/Syrups 12
5.1.9 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 13
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 13
5.1.11 Sports Drinks 14
5.1.12 Energy Drinks 14
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 15
5.3 Dairy Drinks 15
5.4 Hot Beverages 16
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 17
6.1 Industry News 17
6.2 Distribution News 17
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 18
8 Data Tables 19
9 Appendix 25
List of Tables
Table 1: Greece at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 21
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 22
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 23
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 24
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com