Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Netherlands
GlobalDatas Netherlands Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- A disappointing dip in soft drinks consumption volume for the quarter with a drop of just under 4%
- A sharp contrast from Q3-16 weather, which broke heat records, to Q3-17 which was somewhat below average put quite a dent in the quarterly volumes; as did did the vacuum left behind from the football championship in 2016
- The shift towards the low calorie segment continues with volumes holding up, leaving the drop mostly for sugary drinks
- Other commercial beverages saw growth, which was mainly attributed to the growth of beer, which benefitted from renewed interest in specialty brews as well as low and no alcoholic beers being popular
- A frenzy of marketing activity and development of new products was seen yet again during the quarter
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Netherlands beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Netherlands to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 7
5.1 Soft Drinks 7
5.1.1 Packaged Water 7
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 8
5.1.3 Carbonates 8
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 10
5.1.5 Flavored Water 10
5.1.6 Juice 11
5.1.7 Nectars 12
5.1.8 Still Drinks 12
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 13
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 14
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 14
5.1.12 Sports Drinks 15
5.1.13 Energy Drinks 16
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 16
5.3 Dairy Drinks 18
5.4 Hot Beverages 19
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 20
6.1 Industry News 20
6.2 Distribution News 20
6.2.1 Packaging/Legislation News 21
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots 22
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 24
8 Data Tables 25
9 Appendix 31
List of Tables
Table 1: Netherlands at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 25
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 26
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 27
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 28
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 29
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 30
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com