Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Northern Ireland
GlobalDatas Northern Ireland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Slowdown in economy forecast is expected, leading to subdued consumer spending growth
- Consumer confidence declines due to rising inflation, Brexit related uncertainties, and political stalemate in Northern Ireland
- Soft drinks declined by -2%, despite a strong performance from the water categories, the overall result was impacted by weak results from the large carbonates and juice categories
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Northern Ireland beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Northern Ireland to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Carbonates 6
5.1.1 Sports Drinks 6
5.1.2 Energy Drinks 7
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 7
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 8
6.1 Industry News 8
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 8
8 Data Tables 9
9 Appendix 14
List of Tables
Table 1: Northern Ireland at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 9
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 9
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 10
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 11
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 12
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 13
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com