Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Romania
GlobalDatas Romania Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- The peak season of 2017 saw beverages remain on an uptrend as economic growth and consumer confidence stayed high
- At the end of Q3-17, consumption spending seemed to be at a peak as the population witnessed further signs that the economy could worsen
- The weather favored packaged water, especially considering the fast pace relative to the high absolute volume of consumption
- No game-changing launches were seen in the industry as players focus marketing efforts on their current portfolio
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Romania beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Romania to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Flavored Water 7
5.1.5 Juice 8
5.1.6 Nectars 8
5.1.7 Still Drinks 8
5.1.8 Squash/Syrups 9
5.1.9 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 9
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 9
5.1.11 Sports Drinks 10
5.1.12 Energy Drinks 10
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 11
5.3 Dairy Drinks 11
5.4 Hot Beverages 12
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 12
6.1 Distribution News 12
6.2 Packaging/Legislation News 13
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots 13
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 16
8 Data Tables 17
9 Pricing Tables 23
10 Appendix 28
List of Tables
Table 1: Romania at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 17
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 18
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 21
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 22
Table 9:Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 23
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org