Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Russia
GlobalDatas Russia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- In Q3-17 the economic growth continued to recover, however, at a slightly lower rate than in the previous quarter
- Preliminary estimates of GDP growth in annual terms amounted to 2.2% (against 2.5% in Q2-17)
- In September inflation in annual terms reached a historical minimum of 3%
- Real disposable consumer incomes continued a negative trend, however, at a more moderate rate of decline (-0.7%, against -2.6% in Q2-17)
- Later than normal arrival of warm summer temperatures (only at the end of July) across most of the country also negatively influenced soft drinks consumption in Q3-17
- Beer continued to decline, suffering the effects of the continued ban on large PET packs and the colder weather
- White milk consumption was slightly negative due to reduced disposable income, whilst hot drinks benefitted slightly from the cooler weather
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Russia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Russia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 7
5.1 Soft Drinks 7
5.1.1 Packaged Water 7
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 7
5.1.3 Carbonates 8
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 8
5.1.5 Flavored Water 8
5.1.6 Juice 9
5.1.7 Nectars 9
5.1.8 Still Drinks 9
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 10
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 10
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 10
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 11
5.1.13 Sports Drinks 11
5.1.14 Energy Drinks 11
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 12
5.3 Dairy Drinks 13
5.4 Hot Beverages 13
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 14
6.1 Industry News 14
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 14
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 15
8 Data Tables 16
9 Pricing Tables 22
10 Appendix 25
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 16
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 17
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 18
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 19
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 20
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 21
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements 2016-2017 22
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org