Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Slovak Republic
GlobalDatas Slovak Republic Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Slovak Republic's economy was positive, GDP development continued in Q2-17
- Unemployment levels declined further, while in the same period, wages continued to grow
- The inflation rate almost reached +2% in August and is expected to further increase in the following months
- Consumers focused on modern retail price offerings following modern off-premise channel development
- All ACB categories grew in Q3-17, with soft drinks witnessing the largest gain of 3% notably driven by the health trend
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Slovak Republic beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Slovak Republic to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 8
5.1.6 Juice 8
5.1.7 Nectars 9
5.1.8 Still Drinks 10
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 10
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 11
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 11
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 12
5.1.13 Sports Drinks 12
5.1.14 Energy Drinks 13
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 14
5.3 Dairy Drinks 15
5.4 Hot Beverages 16
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 16
6.1 Industry News 16
6.2 Distribution News 17
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots 17
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 22
8 Data Tables 23
9 Pricing Tables 29
10 Appendix 32
List of Tables
Table 1: Slovak Republic at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 23
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 24
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 25
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 26
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 27
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 28
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 29
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org