Saudi Arabia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Saudi Arabia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Saudi Arabia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Saudi Arabias total telecom and pay-TV revenue will increase at a of CAGR of 4% over 2019-2024, after declining by -3% in 2020 amid the fallout from the COVID-19 crisis, decline in oil prices and governments VAT increase to 15% up from 5%. The market will rebound in 2020 and future growth will be led by mobile data and fixed broadband.
Mobile data revenues will grow at a CAGR of 8.5% over 2019-2024, driven by 5G subscriptions, the increasing ubiquity of smartphones and their positive effect on data usage. Fixed broadband revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 18.7% over 2019-2024, supported by the Open Access fiber Agreement signed in February which will both boost uptake and coverage.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Saudi Arabia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue reached $14.2 billion in 2019 and will increase at a CAGR of 3.9% over 2019-2024.
- Mobile service revenue accounted for 83.6% of total telecom service revenue during 2019 and mobile broadband will represent the leading revenue generating segment throughout the forecast period.
- 4G had a 60.4% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2019 and will remain the leading technology during the forecast period. 5G services, launched in 2019, will see rising customer adoption over the forecast period.
- The top three mobile operators, STC, Mobily, and Zain accounted for a 89.7% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Saudi Arabias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Saudi Arabias mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Saudi Arabias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Saudi Arabia.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
Zain Saudi Arabia
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com