Slovakia PESTLE Insights-A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 25.8% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (23.6%) and other services (14%). In 2020, the sectors are expected to grow by 0.0%, 0.8% and -1.4% respectively.
The Slovakia SKSM Index has exhibited an increasing trend. As of September 21st, 2020, the SKSM Index stood at 370.5, compared to 337.5 on September 21st, 2019
- According to World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Slovakia has deteriorated over the last two years, with a decline in rank from 41st out of 160 countries in 2016 to 53rd in 2018
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
List of Figures
Exhibit 1: Slovakias Performance in Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Eastern Europe and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights behind the Index
Exhibit 4: Slovakia SAX Index
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 6: Direct Investment and Portfolio Investment (January 2019-June 2020)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2015-2019)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2015-2021f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2016-2019
Exhibit 14: Vehicles Other Than Railway or Tramway Rolling Stock, % of World Total, 2019
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (September 2019-September 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2015-2021f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2015-2021f)
Exhibit 19: Employment/Unemployment (2015-2021f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2015-2019)
Exhibit 21: Labour Cost Index (2015-2019)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population (2005, 2015, 2025f)
Exhibit 23: Age-Group Share of Total Population (2005, 2015, 2025f)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (2005, 2015, 2025f)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate, 2019
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Population, 2019
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of Manufactured Exports) (2019)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Slovakia 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) 2019
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2015-2019)
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org