Smokeless Tobacco in Poland, 2019
In contrast to some other European countries, the Polish market for smokeless tobacco has recently been fairly buoyant, albeit still quite small, and consists entirely of nasal snuff. Total sales of smokeless tobacco amounted to less than 0.1% of total tobacco volumes in 2018 or 28 tons. The outlook for the Polish smokeless tobacco market is one of a steady decline in sales. Annual per capita consumption rates are forecast to fall from 0.73g per person to 0.67g per person in 2028.
Smokeless Tobacco in Poland, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Polish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
- Import volumes were at a new high of 31.6 tons; however, this dropped to 27 tons in 2017. Germany dominates the market.
- Volumes of snus dropped back marginally to 24.8 tons in 2012 but have since strengthened, with sales steady at 28 tons in 2018.BAT announced further development in the sector, stating it was looking at offering make-your-own (MYO) tobacco as a way of tackling the illegal chop-chop sector.
- TInterest in smokeless products is low with less than 0.5% being regular users.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning. The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
Tobacco products market, %, 2008 & 2018
Tobacco products market, tons, 2008-2018
Market size and structure
Consumption of smokeless tobacco, tons, 2008-2018
Per capita consumption grams per year, 2008-2018
Market segmentation, 2008-2018
Production and trade
Imports, tons, 2007-2017
Imports by country of origin, top countries, %, 2017
Imports by country of origin (Volume), 2007-2017
Imports by country of origin (Value), 2007-2017
Taxation and retail prices
EU: Cigars & Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2018
Snuff: Retail Prices, 2018
Manufacturers and brands
Adult smoking prevalence, total and by gender, 2007-2017
Adults smoking at least one cigarette a day by age group, 2002, 2006 & 2010
Heath warnings and labeling requirements
Prospects and forecasts
Consumption, tons, 2018-2028
Per capita consumption, grams per person, 2018-2028
Additional data tables
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com