South Korea: PESTLE Insights-Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 33.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (19.3%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (11%).
In 2018, Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, and Gyeongsangnam-do contributed 52.8% to the countrys GDP and were home to 50.6% of the South Koreas population
- According to the World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in South Korea deteriorated over the last two years with a decline in its ranking from 24th in 2016 to 25th out of 160 countries in 2018
- The overall KOSPI composite index exhibits a sharp decline in March 2020 as COVID-19 affected South Korean economic activity, eventually recovering in April 2020. The KOSPI index declined to 1,947.6 on April 29 2020 compared to 2,216.4 on April 29 2019
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
List of Figures
Exhibit 1: South Koreas Performance in Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Asia Pacific and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights behind the Index
EXHIBIT 4: KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11)
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 6: FDI inflows and Outflows (March 2018-September 2019) and FDI by Industry (2014-2018)
Exhibit 7: FDI by Continent and Country (2014-2018)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2012-2019)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2012-2019e)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2016-2019
Exhibit 14: Electrical Machinery and Equipment, % of World Total, 2018
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (January 2012-April 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate and Inflation (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Gross Debt (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 19: Employment/Unemployment (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 21: Labour Cost Index (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile and Broadband Penetration Rate, 2019e
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Mn Population, 2019
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of manufactured exports) 2018
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in South Korea 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) 2019
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2012-2017)
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org