Success Case Study: Nutri-Brex in China - Utilizing digital marketing to revolutionize Chinese breakfast habits
"Success Case Study: Nutri-Brex in China" is part of GlobalDatas Successes and Failures research. It examines the details and the reasons behind the success of Nutri-Brex in China. It delivers the critical what?, why? and so what? analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products in the Chinese market.
Ready-to-eat cereals, such as Nutri-Brex, are very different to what is typically consumed in China for breakfast. Traditionally, Chinese consumers prefer hot meals such as congee rather than cold breakfast cereals. Challenging these habits is always going to be difficult, especially considering that lactose-intolerance is high in China. However, the Chinese market represents a huge untapped area for Western breakfast cereals producers, and these brands are looking to revolutionize the breakfast habits of Chinese consumers, leveraging convenience, health benefits and a trustworthy image.
- "Australia's No.1 breakfast cereal," Sanitarium Weet-Bix, is winning in the Chinese market under its new name, Nutri-Brex.
- Sanitarium has been exporting its products for the past eight years into China, though it is only recently that the company has decided to expand its Chinese operations.
- Nutri-Brex has cracked the Chinese market through a product placement, strategic partnerships, and effective digital marketing.
Reasons to buy
- Increase the chance of success by learning from brands/products that have performed well: successful innovation can enhance profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
About Successes & Failures Case Studies
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org