Switzerland Defense Market-Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025
Switzerland Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Switzerland defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Switzerland defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Switzerland's defense industry during 2021-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the countrys expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Switzerland defense industry.
- Switzerlands military expenditure, which stands at US$5.4 billion in 2020, is anticipated to grow from US$5.5 billion in 2021 to value US$5.7 billion in 2025, registering a CAGR of 1.21%, over the forecast period.
- With a neutral stance during times of war and a reputation for being a peace loving nation, Switzerland has traditionally made only modest budget allocations to defense.
- In 2020, the Swiss Government increased its defense budget expenditure to 4%. The growth will primarily be fueled by government plans to invest in military equipment and devices based on new technologies, replacing outdated equipment.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Swiss defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Switzerland market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Indian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Swiss government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country.
- The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available.
LIST OF FIGURES
LIST OF TABLES
1.1. What is this Report About?
1.3. Summary Methodology
1.4. About GlobalData
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
3.1. Current Market Scenario
3.1.1. Primary Threat Perception
3.1.2. Military Doctrine and Strategy
3.1.3. Procurement Programs
3.1.4. Top Procurement Programs By Value (US$ Million) 2020-2025
3.1.5. Geopolitical and Economic Scenario
3.1.6. Political and Strategic Alliances
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast
3.2.1. Swissdefense budget is expected to register a CAGR of 1.21% over the forecast period
3.2.2. Procurement of better defense systems and peace-support programs to drive defense expenditure
3.2.3. Defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP is expected to average 0.69% over the forecast period
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation
3.3.1. Capital expenditures share expected to increase over the forecast period
3.3.2. Capital expenditure expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.46% over the forecast period
3.3.3. Key trends in the Swiss defense market
3.3.4. Per capita defense expenditure expected to increase over the forecast period
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
3.4.1. Swiss homeland security expenditure expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.31% over the forecast period
3.4.2. Organized crime and terrorist financing are the major threats to homeland security
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets
3.5.1. Switzerlands defense budget to increase at a CAGR of 1.41% over the forecast period
3.5.2. Switzerlands military expenditure is low when compared to the largest defense spenders
3.5.3. The country allocates a lower percentage of GDP towards defense compared to other top defense spenders globally
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends
3.6.1. Top 10 Defense Market Sectors by Value (US$ Million) - Projections 2020-2025
3.6.2. Land-based C4ISR
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
4.1. Import Market Dynamics
4.1.1. Defense imports to be driven by modernization initiatives over the forecast period
4.1.2. Switzerland sourced the majority of its arms from the US
4.1.3. Missiles accounted for the majority of defense imports during 2015-2019
4.2. Export Market Dynamics
4.2.1. Swiss defense exports peaked in 2015 and registered their highest level since 2009
4.2.2. Switzerland supplies defense equipment to a diverse consumer base
4.2.3. Aircraft accounted for the majority of the countrys defense exports during 2015-2019
5. Industry Dynamics
5.1. Five Forces Analysis
5.1.1. Bargaining Power of Supplier: Low
5.1.2. Bargaining Power of Buyer: High
5.1.3. Barrier to Entry: Low to Medium
5.1.4. Intensity of Rivalry: High
5.1.5. Threat of Substitution: Medium to High
6. Market Entry Strategy
6.1. Market Regulation
6.1.1. Offsetpolicy requires suppliers to invest 100% of the contract value into the Swiss economy
6.1.2. Swiss defense market open to foreign direct investment
6.2. Market Entry Route
6.2.1. Budgeting Process
6.2.2. Foreigndefense companies enter the market via acquisitions or alliances
6.2.3. Establishmentof subsidiary or operating unit in Switzerland
6.2.4. Enteringinto joint ventures
6.3. Key Challenges
6.3.1. Switzerlands defense neutrality challenging for defense foreign companies
6.3.2. Low defense budget and lack of external threat act as an obstacle for foreign investors
6.3.3. Domestic defense companies facing challenges from foreign companies
6.3.4. Impact of COVID-19 in Switzerland
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8. Business Environment and Country Risk
9.1. About GlobalData
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org