Tanzania Telcom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Tanzania Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tanzania today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile service markets , as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom service revenue in Tanzania will grow at a CAGR of 2.2% over the forecast period of 2019-2024, however, the market will expand at a faster rate of 5.2% in local currency as a result of depreciation of the Tanzanian shilling over 2019-2024. Telecom service revenue will be led by revenue growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Going forward, operators will continue to focus on the expansion of 3G/4G networks and fixed network.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Tanzania.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to SIM card registration, licensing, stock exchange listing.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications market.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Tanzaniawill grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2019-2024.
- Mobile voice revenues will decline at a 2.8% CAGR in US$ terms over 2019-2024, with decline in voice ARPUs. However in local currency mobile voice share will grow at a 0.1% CAGR over the same period.
- Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 10.1% in US$ terms (13.4% in TZS) over 2019-2024.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Tanzanias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Tanzanias mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Tanzanias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Tanzania.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com