Top Trends in Baby Food and Care 2017: Exploring the baby food, drinks, toiletries, and diapers categories
"Top Trends in Baby Food and Care 2017" focuses on outlining the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the baby food and baby care categories. Specifically, this report explores how new trends influencing modern consumers' lives, such as smart technology and fear of germs, influence the baby food, baby beverages, baby toiletries, and diapers categories.
Categories in the baby food sector continue to evolve, driven by the parental desire to provide their children with the best products available, as well as to increase the efficacy of the processes involved in caring for their babies. Specifically, products that address concerns regarding germs and the spread of disease are popular, as are those with healthful credentials. Increasingly sophisticated innovation is also evident in this sector, as influenced by a wealth of trends impacting the adult food, drink, and personal care sectors. People are also incorporating increasingly smart solutions into their lives to make parental responsibilities less burdensome.
- Over a third of parents agree that working out what food and drinks are healthy for their children is confusing.
- Over two thirds of parents pay high or very high attention to the ingredients used in products they buy for their children.
- More parents are aware of what the term "clean label" is when asked, compared with non-parents.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Innovation Trends in Baby Food and Baby Care
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org