Total SA-Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Total SA (Total) is an integrated multinational energy company with operations spanning the entire oil & gas chain from exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas to transporting and refining of oil & gas, international oil trading, and marketing of petroleum products. The company also produces specialty petrochemicals, and power generation with considerable renewable energy operations. The company supplies feedstock to refineries, charters ships, and undertakes trading on various derivative markets, and caters to consumers in transportation, automotive, aerospace, energy, housing, and manufacturing industries. It has operations across Asia-Pacific, Africa, Europe and Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East, and North and Central America.
The report provides information and insights into Total SA's activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and investments
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Total has established incubation and innovation centers and accelerator programs for supporting technology startups and helping them create digital solutions. For supporting its exploration and production (E&P) branches it has opened a technological hub and scientific research center called Centre Scientifique et Technique Jean Fger (CSTJF).
- In 2015, Plant 4.0 is a corporate incubator established by Total for accelerating the deployment of key technology themes under focus for the company, including IoT, big data, cloud computing, sensors, and automation in its industrial operations.
- In 2017, Total partnered with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) to form a digital innovation center in India.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Total SA's operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Total SA.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Venture Arm - Total Carbon Neutrality Ventures (TCNV)
Total Carbon Neutrality Ventures Investments
Partner, Investor, and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com