Tourism Source Market Insight-China (2020)
GlobalDatas Tourism Source Market Insight - China (2020) report provides a thorough insight into Chinas domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Chinese tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Chinese outbound travel market.
- City Breaks are the most popular type of holiday, where many travelers go on sightseeing holidays, usually engaging in a guided group tour.
- An unusually large percentage of domestic travel is via rail (37% in 2019), which can be attributed to Chinas High Speed Rail and its accessible and affordable features.
- Guangdong province is by far the most visited by Chinese domestic travelers. Domestic travel is concentrated in South East China, where Guangdong welcomes 53% of all domestic trips.
- Destinations can attract high spending Chinese travelers by adapting to their needs, for example offering services in the Chinese language, easing visa processes and adapting to their social media habits.
- This report is part of GlobalData's Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Chinese outbound travel market.
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in China's domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Chinese tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions
Country Snapshot: 2019
China tourism market in 2019: at a glance
What types of holidays do Chinese travelers take?
Insight into the Chinese travelers
How has COIVD-19 affected Chinese travelers appetite for travel?
Main & Developing Destination Markets
Where did Chinese tourists travel to in 2019?
Main Destination Markets
Developing Destination Markets
Opportunities to attract Chinese Tourists after COVID-19
Opportunities to attract Chinese Tourists
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org