TrendSights Overview: Evolving Landscapes - Exploring the impact the Evolving Landscapes mega-trend has on innovation across the FMCG space
This report is part of GlobalDatas TrendSights Overview series. This research explores the Evolving Landscapes mega-trend and its relevance across the FMCG sectors, with added focus on retail and foodservice. The analysis covers what the mega-trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
The Evolving Landscapes trend captures evolutions in consumers' behavior and attitudes towards products across the FMCG based on factors such as socio-economic and socio-demographic changes, aging populations and more consumers delaying marriage to later stage in their life. It further looks in how brands are responding to these changes by adapting their strategies in developing products that cater to consumers' changing needs, demands, and preferences.
- Innovation across the FMCG space is being shaped by the challenges urbanization offers to create better forms of product and service consumption and usage.
- Consumers are marrying at a later stage, focusing more on their work and thus looking for products and services that respond to their demands.
- As the aging population continues to grow significantly, brands ought to develop products that cater to their evolving needs and demands.
Reasons to buy
- GlobalData's TrendSights framework interprets how the 63 trends guiding the consumer and innovation landscape are influencing your markets, and what this means for future opportunities.
- Investigate the various trends within the Evolving Landscapes mega-trend and what these mean for fast-moving consumer goods.
5. The Future
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org