UK Non-Standard Home Insurance 2017
"UK Non-Standard Home Insurance 2017", explores consumer purchasing behavior, brand selection, and market opportunities across eight different segments of the non-standard household insurance space, including houses with thatched roofs and subsidence, as well as individuals with criminal convictions and poor claims records.
Within the household insurance space there exist a number of sub-segments that are considered non-standard, which is essentially a byword for subject to lower appetite from the insurance market. While some areas are incredibly niche and small in terms of potential market size, increased focus by insurers may unlock opportunities - and a notable number of customers. However, understanding the specific needs and attitudes of non-standard customers is key.
- Across all elements of the non-standard household insurance market there was a high degree of pre-purchase activity.
- On average consumers end up spending 31% more when purchasing a non-standard household insurance product.
- In some instances the top five providers account for as much as 61%, indicating a low level of competition relative to other markets.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a detailed understanding of the UK non-standard household insurance market.
- Learn the purchasing behaviors of customers in terms of channels and methods used.
- Discover which brands are most selected by survey respondents.
Someone On The Policy Has A Conviction
The Walls Are Not Made From Brick
Over 50% Of The Roof Is Flat
Over Three Claims In The Last Two Years
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com