VINCI SA-Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
VINCI leverages BIM models to carry out modular construction projects and enhance operational efficiencies of its business divisions. VINCI Facilities implemented BIM digital models for technical maintenance, data transfer, real-time collaboration, and 3D visualization of building projects.
Axians, VINCI Energies ICT brand focuses on building software and hardware solutions to enhance efficiency and performance of its internal operations as well as its clients. Some of the ICT solutions in its portfolio include cloud services, business applications, business analytics, data centers, cybersecurity, and mobility etc.
VINCI Autoroutes is a mobility business unit responsible for building clean, safe, and connected solutions for the motorway network constructed and managed by the VINCI Concessions business. It supports VINCIs integrated concession-construction model.
The report provides information and insights into VINCI's technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation & research programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Details of investments and acquisitions in companies providing innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- The key technology themes under focus for VINCI are artificial intelligence, 3D printing, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, blockchain, BIM, cloud, drones, IoT, modular construction, robotics, sensors, and smart cities.
- VINCI partnered, invested, and made acquisitions mainly in companies which would provide access to new technology solutions and enable it to optimize its own operational procedures as well as for its clients.
- In March 2018, VINCI Construction UK along with Skanska, BRE, nPlan, and Assentian began working on development of a blockchain-based digital planning and supply chain management toolbox called PLASMA. By May 2019, the blockchain tool enabled companies to achieve 25% cost and time savings.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into VINCI's technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions of VINCI.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Tech Innovation/Research Programs & Venture
Partnership, Investment & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org